Yakar Global Investment Holdings is an entity registered according to the company laws of the Republic of South Africa with principal place of business in Johannesburg, referred to as “Yakar Global Investment Holdings”, is one of South Africa’s Small and Medium Enterprise and formed specifically for Construction, and Engineering services such as Mechanical and Chemical Engineering including supplying Engineering Equipment and Tools.
It is a totally focused organisation, delivering Solutions and within a short period of time to secure a sizeable customer base. We believe that is well placed to meet this demand particularly from the small and medium enterprise sector.
Yakar is a 100% Black owned and 100% Black Managed Engineering Services Entity.
- Flexibility to adapt to our customer demands and fast changing industry.
- Drivers of innovative solutions that help our customers achieve their goals (e.g. lower cost, increased revenue, satisfied clients and social obligations) and within this process, build own Intellectual Property and cross sell.
- Effective usage of our resources (utilisation) and build higher margin competencies.
- Benchmark against competitors, build barriers to entry into our customers and target new customers.
- Foster an environment of knowledge sharing and co-operation.
- Respect, trust for fellow “Yakar’s” and an unquestionable capacity to deliver commitments on time.
- Constantly challenge our present business model and challenge status-quo in pursuit of continuous improvement.